Due to the global pandemic in 2020, we were tasked by Nike and the NFL with transforming a 32-stop football event tour into an interactive online learning platform for athletes to utilize during quarantine and in future off-seasons.
We worked quickly and diligently to establish a curriculum (both on and off-field), to identify talent, and to create a COVID safe production environment.
From concept to completion, we delivered above and beyond expectations in 5 months.
What did we achieve?
Nike and the NFL launched 11-Online, a new virtual training experience that provides high school football athletes with comprehensive training instruction, including team building, position-specific drills and leadership development, led by top NFL athletes and health and wellness experts in the sport.
The platform was developed in partnership with the NFL and all 32 teams to create a one-of-a-kind virtual training program that emphasizes on and off the field growth.
11-Online provides instruction for all 11 positions and offers athletes a chance to train alongside Saquon Barkley, Odell Beckham Jr., Cooper Kupp, Aaron Donald, George Kittle, Christian McCaffrey, Willie McGinest, Denzel Perryman, Taylor Rapp, Deshaun Watson and Russell Wilson.
How did we do it?
- Designed all-encompassing football training curriculum
- Procured talent, equipment, and facilities
- Coordinated NFL Athlete appearances
- Lead strategy on content development and pandemic production processes
- Scripted entirety of script for production, as well as all web-copy
- Carried out end-to-end production on content
- Captured 20 personalities in 32 days in 6 locations
- Created promotional assets for digital and TV broadcast